Friday, March 1, 2013

Show me Your Quiver--Social Bookmarking Soulmate

http://showusyourquiver.com/?about

Outside of the pool, there exists another body of water called the ocean.  As a swimmer and water polo player, I enjoy being in the water and I absolutely love surfing.  A blog titled "Show Me Your Quiver" is a photography blog of all the surfboards out there that I wish to ride at some point in life.  The boards can be long or short; fat or skinny.  Regardless they are boards that can ride God's greatest creation: waves.

The blog is all surfers from around the world and that is something that is extremely interesting because surfers around the world speaking all different languages can unite with one common interest: to ride waves.  No matter what the waves are and what size and shape they are a single language that unites us.  A code that all surfers follow is that we are all united by one ocean no matter where in the world.

That unity is something that truly sinks into my passion for surfing.  Outside of swimming and water polo, there are many things at USC that do not bring too much meaning to life.  For that reason, after finishing my career as a Trojan, I will be riding every wave in the world at some point before my last breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment